Heroes of the Storm Forums

I've lost my vikings..

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by GiGGa » July 8, 2015 1:49am | Report
Hello forum :) I hope you are having a nice day.

I used to main vikings, I loved them and bought their master skin and everything... Then the BUTCHER patch arrived.
Ladies and Gents now I don't usually rant about stuff but I found this rather pathetic. Look I know The Lost Vikings were a bit OP and needed a nerf, I 100% agree with that point of view but what Blizzard did was not a nerf, it was just really lazy.

Look BLIZZ when we ask RITO to nerf a hero, they don't take it's abilities away and give it summoner spells as abilities (This is how I imagine the LoL version of these changes would be) I'm COMPLETELY fine with giving the vikings new abilities... NEW abilities.

Let's look at the current Vikings, let's say I take all the new "abilities".
-Nordic Attack squad (Giant Killer)
-Viking Bribery (Bribe...)
-Viking Hoard (Regen Master)
- Spin to win and Norse Force aren't featured in the latest build any more because of patch...

Now look... The moment you have a hero who's abilities are available to half of the other heroes as TALENTS, you know you've run out of imagination...
Since I liked Vikings so much I actually played the original game and I feel Blizz really screwed up... The current Vikings have nothing in common to the original Vikings... They even took away hardhead redhead which was the only thing that resembled the original...

Now all together:

- No Creativity went into this hero apart from it being 3 separate heroes since it now has no unique abilities in the current viable builds.

- Apart from being 3 split heroes there is nothing else that connects this hero to its original game... (Baelog's Bow? Erik's Charge?)

- If I took 3 pieces of **** and threw them together what would I have? That's right: a pile of ****... Look guys I know SOAK is nice, But then it's not a hero is it? It's an XP booster that doesn't act like a proper character.

- Pajama Vikings doesn't have custom abilities (/cri) I call Pajama Racism because Pajamathur is much better

Thanks for reading my rants, enjoy your day!
-GiGGa

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GiGGa
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved