Heroes of the Storm Forums

Li Li or Malfurion?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BadSquid » July 11, 2015 1:20pm | Report
I've seen tons of debates while playing Hero League over which support is better. Personally, I prefer having LiLi over Malfurion, more or less because I love her ult and mobility.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BadSquid
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gospel » July 14, 2015 3:28pm | Report
Malfurion is probably favored due to his Heroic Abilities being arguably stronger and Entangling Roots gives him a cc that LiLi lacks. It comes down to your preference because they both play differently. Malfurion's abilities are most effective when used pre-emptively, while LiLi is a flexible spammer. Consider your team's and the enemy's composition. If you do not need the extra cc, but the enemy team has a lot of Basic Attack Heroes (Illidan, Butcher, Tychus, etc) LiLi is a great pick because of her ability to spam Blind. Myself, I prefer Malfurion because I feel his kit has greater utility than LiLi's.

Gospel
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by victorydance » August 25, 2015 9:37am | Report
Aside from the utility that Malf brings, Li Li's heroic will also be interrupted by any sensible opposing team very quickly, whereas Malf's can only be stopped with a silence (Wailing Arrow). IMO Tranquility is the better heroic hands down.

victorydance
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 26, 2015 2:49am | Report
Li Li is very easy to lock down. Malfurion is a stronger choice.
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 26, 2015 11:56am | Report
Veiled wrote:

Li Li is very easy to lock down. Malfurion is a stronger choice.

Li li in my opinion harder to kill, but easier to interrupt, heroic-wise. However with malph you can do some more focused healing.

If you are playing ranked you should look at the enemy comp. whether to choose li li or malph.

Botutu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved