Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for Advice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Darkdaddy » July 5, 2015 6:04pm | Report
So ever since the last patch I have been on a constant loosing streak. I took a few days off thinking maybe I was on tilt, come back still loosing. I don't feel I am playing bad. I keep getting teams where no one pays attention to the team composition or what the other team is picking. The end of game stats are right where I was before. Any advice? Have gone from 18 to 25.

Darkdaddy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Motions » July 6, 2015 1:55am | Report
Everyone has this feeling every once in a while. A couple of days ago I was on a winning streak. Won 13 out of the last 15 games in QM.

Yesterday lost 6 in a row due to people sticking only to their lane or being AFK from the beginning.

It's very frustrating and many of us know the feeling.
I don't play enough for being a wanted teammember in competitive teams but do play well I think.
That's the reason for me to stay with QM. Just too busy in real life...

Maybe searching for a team is your solution?

Motions
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Darkdaddy » July 6, 2015 10:35am | Report
That was me, I think I had a 12 game win streak over a couple days. I play 2-4 hours a day so I think I should be able to be competitive.

Been looking for teammates but no luck :-/

Darkdaddy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved