Heroes of the Storm Forums

Looking for experienced players to volunteer survey data on favorite heroes/roles

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AvinaDiviri » June 12, 2015 7:00pm | Report
Hello all.

So there's this new Predictor on CleverSurveys for HotS that needs survey data from experienced players. Once enough survey data is collected it will predict using artificial intelligence what heroes and roles a player would like most.

You do have to make an account to submit survey data, however email is not required.

I can't wait to see what it recommends for me when it is completed as I have had trouble deciding which heroes to play and considering I found the World of Warcraft one useful.

If you want to get an idea of what it will do when its done you could use any of the
following completed predictors without having to sign up:

World of Warcraft - predicts what classes, races and which faction players would like most.
Guild Wars 2 - predicts what classes and races players would like most.
Dwarf Fortress - Predicts embark parameters, a challenge, and a goal for Dwarf Fortress, Fortress Mode.
College Major - What college major you may enjoy most.
AvinaDiviri was here

To help you decide what classes, races, and alliance to play in World of Warcraft, check out this Predictor

Are you an experienced player? Do you want to help new players intelligently choose which heroes to play? Volunteer survey data to this
HoTS Predictor. Once completed, using your survey data and artificial intelligence it will make hero recommendations to players who use it.

AvinaDiviri

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved