Heroes of the Storm Forums

Matchmaking problems

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Stojkooooo » July 10, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Well guys, I'm Level 35 EU player with solid 55%-60% win percentage. In last 3 days I lost 8 of 10 games just because I play with "bad" players, who don't ping and chat, also they don't look at what I'm typing and pinging. I'm now about 98 wins from 194 games, which is pretty bad. I don't have enough heroes for Hero League (Have only 7 (3x10k gold, 1x7k gold, 1x4k gold, 2x2k gold), and these heroes are pretty "good"), I also don't want to play versus A.I. mode. I need help!

Stojkooooo
Quote | PM | +Rep by BadSquid » July 11, 2015 12:46pm | Report
From my experience, Quick Play can be a horrible experience sometimes. My suggestion would be to just find some friends to play with, and whenever you're online, have "Looking For Party" checked off.

If you have the time, you should also invest some gold in three more 2k heroes, just to reach that 10 hero requirement for Hero League. From then on, you'll still encounter some sub-par players and groups, but most people will know what they're doing, and be alert.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BadSquid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved