Heroes of the Storm Forums

NA Invitational with Symbiote, Snowflake, Glorious and Wildfire (Details inside)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Khaldor » October 1, 2014 2:39am | Report
The servers are down but the tournament still continues. The NA Invitational features 4 of the top competitive teams that are currently part of the Heroes of the Storm Alpha. The tournament is run with a dobule Elimination system and games are being released ever 48 hours while the servers are down.

Some of the matches were absolutely amazing, especially towards the end of the tournament. If you are looking for a Heroes fix while the servers are offline or simply some good games to watch / builds to copy you should take a look!

So far the first 2 Best-of-3s haven been played, the third BO3 will be released later today:
Snowflake vs. ESV Wildfire
Symbiote Gaming vs. Glorious Gaming

The rest of the videos will be released at www.YouTube.com/KhaldorTV - The next match, as mentioned before, will be released later today. I didnt list it above since I did not want to spoiler the results.

I hope you guys enjoy the matches and the commentary, feedback is always welcome :)
Cheers, Khaldor

Khaldor
Quote | PM | +Rep by FourCourtJester » October 2, 2014 12:33am | Report
Always happy to watch your stuff Khaldor. Welcome to HeroesFire :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FourCourtJester
<Developer>
Notable (14)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved