Heroes of the Storm Forums

New YouTube Series - Heroes of the Storm Myths

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SunGlare » April 4, 2015 7:42am | Report
Hello Heroes Fire Community!

My name is SunGlare, self-titled "The Italian Gamer", being Italian and liking videogames. Clever, I know.

I did recently open to public my YouTube channel dedicated to Heroes of the Storm, with sprinkles of other games here and there.
Now, onto the matter introduced by the title.

Following a popular YouTube series called League of Myths, where the host answers questions related to game mechanics and interactions, I had the idea of importing it into Heroes of the Storm.

With this in mind, I concocted a Pilot Episode, to show you what I have in mind for the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Z3NVgrosk

It is based on objective data, tests and science, to bring answers and increase everyone's knowledge of the game.

That said, I had the help of a few of my subscribers and followers for the first few questions.

Now I need more!

You can submit them at [email protected]
Or on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/SunGlareHOTS

Other then questions to answer, I need feedback!
What you guys think could improve the series? What should I include?
HOW SHOULD I NAME IT?
"Heroes of the Storm Myths" is the first thing that came to mind, but I can feel that there is something much more clever than that that I can use as a name for the series.

Thank you all for reading this and posting your feedback, I look forward to it!
I'll see you all in game. SunGlare.

SunGlare
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » April 4, 2015 8:56am | Report
map objective myths would be good.

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by SunGlare » April 4, 2015 8:59am | Report
Map objectives and mechanics interactions are already in the works for the new episode!
Thanks for the feedback :)

SunGlare
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved