Heroes of the Storm Forums

Nova

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by mulder » October 2, 2015 7:22pm | Report
I have a few questions.

1) How do you tell the real one and the clone apart? I look at the mini map but, I have a feeling I am being dumb. :(

2) How do clones atk?
a)Do they have aa?
b)If the enemy is standing inside creep does their aa target hero or creep?

mulder
Quote | PM | +Rep by Retsky » October 4, 2015 8:27am | Report
mulder wrote:

I have a few questions.

1) How do you tell the real one and the clone apart? I look at the mini map but, I have a feeling I am being dumb. :(

2) How do clones atk?
a)Do they have aa?
b)If the enemy is standing inside creep does their aa target hero or creep?

The only way you can tell them apart is by the way they move, and the damage output they have. It's not easy, and next to impossible in a teamfight where she's got one extra clone (talent).

What most Nova players do tho, is toss a clone down in the middle of a teamfight, then attack from the back or side (wherever she can get a good angle). You'll learn this the more you play against Nova's and play as her yourself.
You can also see stealth heroes even when their stealth. They have a silhouette around them that's very transparent, but not impossible to spot.

By "AA" I assume you mean auto-attack? Nova's clones attack with both abilites and auto-attacks, but you have to talent them to do any damage. Most Nova players with common sense does that, so just assume they do damage. It's not much, but it's a ton when coupled up with Nova's abilites.
At lvl 20 she can get 4 clones with Rewind, and then **** starts getting messy...

And they always attack the closest target, prioritizing heroes.
"Never be game over"
My guides: Leoric / Kharazim / Lt. Morales

Retsky
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved