Heroes of the Storm Forums

Nova problem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Unkimited » July 4, 2015 12:16pm | Report
Hi guys, i have a big problem with Nova. Sometimes while cloaked she autofires at a random target without me doing anything. Don't have to say but this usually killes me or messes with my plans. I dont hit anything on keyboard or press left mouse button. I just move around buildings, minions or enemy characters. This happens 30% of my games and it's annoing as hell. Does someone knows about this? Please help me. Thanks.

Unkimited
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gospel » July 5, 2015 8:53am | Report
A replay would be useful to see. I would review replays where you believe this has occurred. I have not ever encountered this issue that was not a result of me accidentally clicking on something or using the Attack command. It could be that you are experiencing lag/stutter and suffering from a delayed response. If you are certain the problem is not from your own actions after reviewing replays, I would send a bug report to Blizzard with the recorded incident.

Gospel
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 2, 2015 3:14pm | Report
I have played Nova a lot during beta and every now and than since the release but I have never had this problem. Even with the stutters, the only time I auto attack out of stealth is when I actually miss click on an enemy.

Do you happen to move around with A-move? that might cause it, else I have no idea.

Botutu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved