Heroes of the Storm Forums

Peoples attitudes in randoms

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Montray » February 19, 2015 6:38pm | Report
I just do not understand why their is such bad attitudes in the randoms. People will just bad mouth other players and they are not any better. Instead of giving advice they go straight to trash talk. They are wasting time trash talking when they could be playing! I guess if I find it to be that frustrating to have to deal with these trash talking players I should just leave the game. I really enjoy this game but I just do not like to deal with these players. Are any other people finding problems like this in the random groups they are matched with?

Montray
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genix » February 20, 2015 4:38am | Report
Its a problem with most modern games I find. I wouldn't stop playing due to this especially if you enjoy the game. Just ignore or block them after the game so you wont have to deal with them in the future or join a community of players so you can play in aprty with friends. Feel free to add me if you want to party up

>> Genix#2279
Genix#2279

Genix
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved