Heroes of the Storm Forums

Please add hybrids

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AceTemplar » March 25, 2015 5:24am | Report
Blizzard please add the hybrid dominator from SC2.

Here are the abilities I would like to see.

Trait-100s CD- switch hybrid forms. (Dominator to destroyer and vice versa).
Q ability (dominator)- Stomp- deals 60 (+10 per level) damage to all units within 3 range- 10s CD
W ability (dominator)- hard skin- take 40% less damage for 4 seconds- 20s CD
E ability (dominator)- swipe- has a range and cast area of a temple guardian- does 50 damage (+20 per level) in the range, asking stunning the enemy for 1 second- 15s CD

Q ability (destroyer)- plasma blast- deals 100(+20 per level) (does double damage to structures) damage to the target unit with a 50% splash in a range of 2- 15s CD
W ability (destroyer)- dimensional warp- jump to any area in a radius of 8- 15s CD
E ability (destroyer)- Lock on- All abilities do 30% extra damage to the target for 5 seconds- 25s CD

HEROICS (both):
Stregnth of the storm- activate to get a 100% damage boost for 6 seconds- 100s CD
Safe haven (trait)- When you die revive in 5 seconds, giving the enemy team 33% of the kill's experience- 180s CD

Stats (destroyer):

300 hp (+ 200 per level)
70 AA damage (+20 per level)
1 attack per 2 seconds

Stats (dominator):

1000 hp (+300 per level)
30 AA damage (+10 per level)
1 attack per one second

This is a WIP I'll continue it later

AceTemplar
Quote | PM | +Rep by yoavsnake » May 8, 2015 9:23am | Report
Very unlikely that there will be hybrids until Legacy of the Void is released, where we may get a notable hybrid.
I'm a snake that sneaks with sneakers to eat some sneaker snacks.

yoavsnake
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved