Heroes of the Storm Forums

Please answer these two questions about the last patch.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SuperKing » July 1, 2015 4:17pm | Report
How would you rate the healers now?

Is Stitches better?
SuperKing#1221

SuperKing
Quote | PM | +Rep by Motions » July 3, 2015 1:09am | Report
What has been changed concerning healers? Have I missed something?
Healers are always important IMO.
Having 1 healer, 1 tank and 3 assassins is GG for the other team. IF played correctly ofcourse.

Yesterday I was playing Valla with Lili by my side and were stomprofling the 2 opponents.
Lili did great healing me, so I could basically keep attacking, cause I had some healing skills myself too. Very frustrating for the opponents.

Stitches is a warrior, Butcher an Assassin.
You cannot compare these two characters like that. Apples and oranges.
Maybe you just think they are kind of the same cause they look a tiny bit similar?

Motions
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GiGGa » July 3, 2015 6:06am | Report
How would I rate healers? No clue at this exact time. I don't think their rating has changed much - just the way they are played.

I don't understand the above comment that talks about the butcher :/ since you clearly asked "is stitches better"
As far as I know, yes. Stitches got a minor buff to his E cooldown and since Regeneration Master got buffed Stitches also got "buffed". He is still not a brilliant tank but a nice hero that fits into certain team compositions

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GiGGa
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved