Heroes of the Storm Forums

Priortiy

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Griffin » August 9, 2015 7:43am | Report
Just lost a game and these were the comps, this was in HL mind you. Since I am KT and they had a zeratul I told our team we need to focus zeratul because I am their teams focus and he needs to be taken down. They didn't listen and insisted that malf was priority over zeratul in this situation. Was I right or were they and if so why?

[Our team]

KT [ME]
Rehgar
T***
Valla
Jo

[Their team]
Jaina
Leo
Zera
Malf
Aba

Griffin
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 9, 2015 1:57pm | Report
In general I would say you are right. But on the other hand, besides you there is no real burst damage on your team to actually kill m hardcore style, and since zeratuls can blink away they would have wasted their cooldowns on something that is hard to kill. Going for the jaina kill first would have my pref I would say. but tassadar and rehgar should keep an eye on you, they should be able to keep you alive vs zera.

Botutu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved