Heroes of the Storm Forums

PROwned: New Heroes of the Storm Gameplay

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.

Poll Question:

How does PROwned.com display on your computer? Thx for Feedback!
Good
Satisfactory
Unwatchable
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by SoStoned1679 » September 22, 2014 6:46pm | Report
This one goes out to the gamers who posted BC beta footage and D3 teasers--
The people who showed us Outlands for the first time and how it would be to kill Skeleton King for the thousandth time... Just wanted to pay that feeling forward.

Here's some footage of Heroes of the Storm PvP to hold people over until the game further develops.

Heroes of the Storm Alpha Footage - 720p HD - Total Run Time - 1:39:00
EP 01 - CONVICT 626 - TYCHUS 12:23
EP 02 - THE LORD OF TERROR - DIABLO - 8:34
EP 03 - BRING IN THE BUTCHER - STITCHES - 12:25
EP 04 - REMEMBER NOVEMBER - NOVA - 12:48
EP 05 - KISSED BY FIRE, YGRITTE - BARBARIAN - 14:31
EP 06 - THE GIFT OF GREED - BRIGHTWING - 16:46
EP 07 - I'M JIM RAYNOR, MARSHAL OF THESE PARTS - RAYNOR - 8:05
EP 08 - VENGEANCE INCARNATE - DEMON HUNTER - 13:55

WATCH AT:

http://www.PROwned.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProfessionallyOwned
~COMING IN OCTOBER~
Heroes of the Storm, The Movie - 720p HD - 1:31:20
a.k.a. Hero Brawler

2 Hours of footage, showing everyone what it was like to receive an Alpha Key to Heroes of the Storm on 4/20 weekend--the most magical Blizzard experience ever had. Thank you. The episodes posted vicariously deliver the excitement of Heroes combat--alternatively, the movie centers on clicking every button that was available in the original Alpha, while also briefing the viewer on lore and mechanics; Not that anyone here would need our rudimentary synopses.

Thank you for watching, we look forward to seeing you in the Nexus!

"SoonTM"

FAQ : If you have a question, we're happy to answer if we can!

Q1: What was your nastiest game?
SoStoned: All my games are nasty (laughs) but really, we held sh** down in EP06--it was brutal. One person got 38 doubloons (points to self, grins) I think that's three times the ghost ship will fire on your enemies?

Q2: There are only three maps (at the time of this interview) but which is your favorite?
SoStoned: Like you say there's only three maps, and the favorite switches usually to the one you haven't played lately--that said, I like "Tribute" (reference to objective, not game title.) "Doubloons" is also great, but I seem to get that more often. "Dragon Shrine" is the worst in my humble opinion, the dragon become the focus of the game and so people fu** up the mechanics to unlock the dragon, and then of course most times the guy who gets it fights players instead of buildings. This answer became a rant (apologizes) but that's my run down.

Q3: Biggest pet peeve about Heroes in its current state?
SoStoned: I can't mute or squelch people who get into my games. I'm not here to learn about your political opinions, spiritual beliefs, sexual desires; as soon as people are allowed to say more than "top, mid, or bottom"--the game (for me) becomes more trouble than it's worth. Ping the **** out of my map, just shut the fu** up. Things can be frustrating, I should at least be able to prevent other players from ruining my experience of recording footage-- Squelch is desperately needed.

Q4: Should Heroes of the Storm be release right now as is, in your opinion?
SoStoned: Flaws and all, Heroes was perfectly satisfactory the day I installed it. It's been ready, and I'm certain It'll be the hit everyone wants it to be whether it's released tomorrow or six months from now; it's certainly not a WoW killer, but instead a pleasant distraction from Azeroth or Sanctuary.

Q5: How hard is it to produce one video of this amazing game?
SoStoned: Well that's not just a question for me...so I can only speak for my part. Cause the musicians makes the music. I shoot the game play. We send those to The House of Fame, then the turnaround time for a finished product is anywhere from 1 day to 1 week, with things taking longer as we make 'em longer. To me the gaming is easy -I'm playing video games and pressing record- in comparison, other people are rapping or singing or producing and those talents sound harder to me. So I'd say that making the video is relatively easy, especially when you get good teammates or other gamers who are eager to be in the video.

Q6: Do you ever tell people you're recording?
SoStoned: Never. You don't want them to know they have "ten seconds of fame" (just using a phrase) because then they "look at the camera while they act." Am I fu**ing up my metaphor? I just mean that once people know that they're being filmed, they play worse because "we're in the moment, we can't fu** up right now" and then that jinxes the group. I would like to imagine that a few people who are in the videos will see themselves one day and be like "Holy Sh**, I was in that game--that's my tag."

Q7: Do you play any other Blizzard Game?
SoStoned: At one point or another I've played them all, proudly. The highlights have been D2 and the first three years of WoW--at one point, everyone you knew played both those games, whether they were old or young, popular or nerdy, stoners or authoritarians. It was a time we won't see again until gaming becomes more immersive, it literally was more real than real life.

Q8: Would you show the same dedication to documenting WoD if you got a key?
SoStoned: Azeroth has been calling again friend. I haven't played since taking my main to 90--and would truly appreciate the opportunity to give viewers their first insight to Warlords of Draenor.

Q9: What is PROwned?
SoStoned: To me, PROwned is a way to maximize the gamer in us all--we can't always be hands on, but vicariously we can trick ourselves into satisfying the nostalgia. There are plenty of days I want to play Ocarina of Time, but have other responsibilities; however, I can definitely work and watch a movie at the same time--if that movie is a video game play through, I'm still getting my nostalgia fix by watching PROwned. It's about seizing every minute of possible play time.

Do you have comments?
Questions? -- I'm SoStoned, and you can ask this Alpha Tester anything!

"SoStoned#1679" & "PROwned" are accountable to "The House of Fame"
The musicians "Salt", "WORM", "META", & "Kain" featured in Heroes Episodes are accountable to "The House of Fame"

Bookmark "www.PROwned.com" & "www.TheHouseOfFame.com" and check back frequently for updates on all your favorite entertainment!

SEND FEEDBACK TO <[email protected]>

DISCLAIMER: All websites on The House of Fame network are HTML5 @ native 1080p; depending on your browser and chosen resolution, you may need to "zoom-out" to view a site at your personal liking.

SoStoned1679
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bambootie » October 18, 2014 6:23am | Report
i can' get on the website bro :s
~H4K1M0W

Bambootie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved