Heroes of the Storm Forums

Regarding Kerrigan and Seasoned Marksman

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TravisNJ » April 26, 2015 6:28pm | Report
I read a lot of guide that say it simply isn't worth it because the combo does so much damage, but, I dunno if its different for me or what but, the combo doesn't do such insane damage that you don't need to do a couple auto attacks to finish the job.

I think its a wonderful choice. It really helps kerrigan scale late game, and its not hard to end up with an extra 30+ damage if you roam and poke mobs with blades here and there.

Don't get me wrong, primal grasp is extremely important but in all honestly for me it goes : Seasoned Marksmen, 20% impaling blades increase(forget the name), then the grasp range. It varies for me according to map. Please chime in a let me know what you think.

TravisNJ
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kalash » April 27, 2015 5:02am | Report
For me it's sweeping grasp pretty much 100% of the time. +30 AA damage late game just isn't that much. Also Kerrigan has only 1.25 sec attack speed, so +30 damage doesn't even add 30 dps.

Your bread and butter is the impale/grasp combo and sweeping grasp makes it just so much easier.

Kalash
Quote | PM | +Rep by TravisNJ » April 27, 2015 11:47am | Report
even in that case the combo is best used with ravage so you don't really need the extra range, which is why i feel the 20% impaling blades increase is also better. I mean the range can be useful, but, with a simple ravage>blades>grasp you pretty much land it all the time.

TravisNJ
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kalash » April 29, 2015 6:42am | Report
Sure, but you can't always use ravage first. Maybe it's on CD, you want to save the CD as an escape (when you skilled the jump on allies) or you simply don't want to jump in and expose yourself.

For a max-dps build I'd go impaling blades damage too, sure, but you hardly need it really. Applying DPS on a target that is out of position is easy, getting them out of position (without overextending) is hard and sweeping grasp helps with that.

Kalash
Quote | PM | +Rep by TravisNJ » April 29, 2015 2:08pm | Report
You definitely have a valid point there. I suppose it varies map to map depending on how the map presents itself and the opportunities available.

TravisNJ
Quote | PM | +Rep by Spikyhead » May 5, 2015 9:28pm | Report
that talents is immense in late game but sometimes adding other dimension is more important.

Spikyhead

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved