Heroes of the Storm Forums

(Request) Can We Get a Search Engine for Hero Concepts?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CC13 » July 10, 2017 10:40am | Report
I've been a HeroesFire member for some time now and I find the hero concepts to be my favorite part of a fantastic site! Unfortunately, as the number of concepts has grown, it has also grown more and more difficult to relocate concepts I particularly liked. Would it be feasible to have a search engine just for the Hero Concepts section of the site? I'd especially appreciate it if it were possible to filter by hero and/or concept creator. Keep up the good work!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CC13
Quote | PM | +Rep by Alser » July 30, 2017 1:11pm | Report
I agree, need more filters and a Search line in the Concepts.

It would also be worth сhange the rating system.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Alser
BattleTag:
Hallow21404
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » July 31, 2017 11:24pm | Report
Hey CC13!

Sorry for the late answer, we are really happy that you enjoy browsing our website and especially reading our hero concepts. I will forward your suggestions and we will see what we can do. :)

If you feel like our website could use more changes or if you have any other interesting ideas, please let us know!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hades4u
<Community Manager>
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by aLatso » September 2, 2017 1:25pm | Report
that would be interesting!
The name is Latso and I have been playing a multitude of competitive pc games online for many years. The moment I heard about hots, it would become a match made in heaven and playing it would become my top priority. Since, I have been playing the game for quite a while now and have a lot of experience under my belt I took it upon myself to create hero concepts for the community.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
aLatso
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved