Heroes of the Storm Forums

Should Blizzard charge 10,000g for master skin?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Spensley » February 9, 2015 4:40pm | Report
I feel this is pretty harsh. Getting a character to level 10 is no easy feat and yet they still want a huge gold sink to get the master skin? Surely this is an oversight on their behalf? If once at level 10 the master skin was unlocked you could easily determine a good, knowledge player from a less experienced one?

Spensley
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nighthawk » February 9, 2015 4:59pm | Report
10k g isn't that much. It won't be a huge impediment to people, probably.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NetSage » February 15, 2015 5:39am | Report
I think it's reasonable. There have to gold sinks other than heroes otherwise people will never spend money to keep the game going.

NetSage
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nkredible » March 10, 2015 2:55pm | Report
i paid real money for a lot of characters. i have many of those at lvl 10. 10k gold is like a slap in the face after all that serious grinding of 120+ games each at 20-30g a pop per 25+ minutes. i say the should lower it to around 7k to be a little bit more reasonable. the cooler skins are paid for with real money anyways which i will continue to buy because i enjoy this game. but i think the price at 10k is a serious grind for 1 skin on 1 character. just my opinion and nothing more.

Nkredible
Quote | PM | +Rep by Genix » March 12, 2015 5:45am | Report
I feel it is like getting a tough achievement to show off a little with, Other players see you in a Master Skin, they know straight away this player has worked for it.
Genix#2279

Genix
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ra1n60wDa5h » March 12, 2015 7:12am | Report
If you are paying real money for characters you should have plenty of gold for master skins especially since in the next patch anyone that is level 40 is going to be getting 10k gold.

Ra1n60wDa5h

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved