Heroes of the Storm Forums

Sick of the toxicity!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by l337lasers » June 15, 2015 5:09am | Report
I know it's been brought up before all over different HotS forums, but showing has to change.
As much as I love this game, I am so tired of these turds who think they are the best and everyone else is garbage.
I've looked at some thsee jerks ratings on hotslog and it's ******ed! Not only have I seen some of the biggest jerks with less than 100 games under their belt, their MMR doesn't even break 1,000.

I thought hero league would be different and serious players would be plentiful. I was so wrong. I asked our Sylvanas on dragon map after five minutes of fighting for shrines back and forth the map, "Hey Syl, can you help us with shrines?". She had just stayed in one lane the entire time, mindlessly killing minions while the rest of us are running around like crazy. Jerk then made some smart *** remark, refused to help, and then went afk.
Are you kidding me?
I responded saying I asked politely, what's wrong. I then get a lecture about how Sylvanas is "only good for pushing" and how much of a scrub I am for daring to ask. I didn't go into how I have a level 11 Sylvanas and the roles she should play in the game, that would be a waste of air. But really, I was actually irked by this.

The game seriously needs a way to mark "preferred" and "non-preferred" players. It's gotten so out of hand that games don't get accomplished. That's what makes me so mad about the toxicity. I know it's in other games, especially MOBAs, but there has to be something.

Right?
Maybe I still just have hope left in me. Let me play another couple hundred games and see where I stand then. :p

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
l337lasers
Notable (4)
BattleTag:
l337lasers#1414
Quote | PM | +Rep by equit » June 15, 2015 5:47am | Report
Hey 1337lasers,

We've spoken a bit before, but that is the whole reason a lot of people are looking for a team, so they don't have to play with those kind of randoms anymore.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'

equit
Quote | PM | +Rep by l337lasers » June 15, 2015 8:41pm | Report
I totally agree. Thankfully I have such an amazing personality (lol, jk), that all the nice ones add me after a game and form groups. Let's talk more about doing an NA division. Are you on Google hangouts?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
l337lasers
Notable (4)
BattleTag:
l337lasers#1414
Quote | PM | +Rep by equit » June 16, 2015 1:42am | Report
l337lasers wrote:

I totally agree. Thankfully I have such an amazing personality (lol, jk), that all the nice ones add me after a game and form groups. Let's talk more about doing an NA division. Are you on Google hangouts?

I have Skype (equit1986) and we also have our TeamSpeak. I should be online 3pm ~ 7pm est. But im online on skype all day.

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'

equit

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved