Heroes of the Storm Forums

Solo Q to rank 1`

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Griffin » July 3, 2015 5:57pm | Report
I was wondering how people like chu8 solo q to rank 1.

It seems like 4/5 teams I get don't undestand how to prioritize obj/mercs properly, don't know how to build their toon correctly, can't focus the targets in the correct order, or even land simple skillshots. How can I carry and rank up in HL because even when I have 2x the healing as the other team, or 3x the hero dmg I still only have a 30% win rate. What are some tips to win when your team resues to work together?

Griffin
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 4, 2015 9:33am | Report
If your team really refuses to work together, there's nothing you can do about, since you can't make them do anything. The best thing you can do is to suggesting on what would be the best course of action to take during the game and obviously, looking at what you could have done better, because there's always something you could have done better.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved