Heroes of the Storm Forums

Strategy for beginner duo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monkeydgarp » March 6, 2016 10:06am | Report
Hi , im playing duo with a friend , we are both noobs and looking to reach higher ranks , is there a good and simple strategy we can use to get an advantage and reach higher ranking?

I know the basics about not dieing and playing safe overall but i need something more specific something like take these heroes -> do x steps -> win.

Monkeydgarp
Quote | PM | +Rep by naztiva » March 15, 2016 5:02pm | Report
Hello Monkeydgrap

I'm currently in the same struggle with my Brother but he is Rank 30ish and I'm still making placement matches. We tried Tank+Heal, Tank+DD, DD+Heal and double DD but we have always to rely on the rest of our team.

So far I think Teamplay is really important in HotS and there is no way to carry the whole Team. The objectives forcing teamfights on specific places at specific moments, and if one of your team mates doing bad or dies from useless greedy solo actions, you losing the objectives wich causes to lose the game.

I am totally mad about the matchmaking because if feels like there is none. Either you win without any problems or you loose and can't do anything against it.

naztiva

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved