Heroes of the Storm Forums

Suggested heroes for a team of 2

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by draftstone » May 25, 2015 1:38pm | Report
Hi!
Me and a friend are playing quick matches in a party of 2. We are looking to buy heroes and were wondering what good team we could play that could help in almost any team combination (the other 3 random players we are matched with). We can try any heroes in solo mode, but unless we did not find the button we can't try them together to see the synergy unless we buy them before, so we were wondering if you could help us with suggeting us a good combos that you have tried or have seen that do not take a PHD to play correctly and would help us win even when matched with a not so good team :)

Thanks!

draftstone
Quote | PM | +Rep by Maf le Bel » May 25, 2015 2:07pm | Report
Abathur + Murky. It's silly but soooooooooooooooo funny =D
Piou !

Maf le Bel
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jimmydoggga 2.0 » May 26, 2015 3:43am | Report
I'm not sure how OP these actually are because I don't duo but here are some suggestions.

ETC-Tyrande
Uther/ETC-Jaina
Just because you can lock down the entire enemy team in one combo and your team can finish them off.
You can also pick Rehgar or Sylvanas in practically any duo and do ridiculously well if you get the Heal/Arrow heroic

Jimmydoggga 2.0
Quote | PM | +Rep by GBT_Hammerbeard » May 28, 2015 11:05am | Report
I think that you can pretty much pair Tyrande with anybody. I think that she has such a versatile kit, with her heal, decent stun, scout, and two good heroics, that you can put almost anybody with her and do pretty decently.

Personally my favorite is Tyrande and Arthas, its a decent amount of damage and Tyrande can compliment Arthas's sustainability fo days son.

GBT_Hammerbeard

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved