Heroes of the Storm Forums

The Magical Mystery of the Shadow Priest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BuckSleezy » October 17, 2016 4:41pm | Report
Hello all,

So there are two games that I play. I play World of Warcraft, and I play a TON of Heroes. I've made quite a few concepts here on the concepts page and I am stuck now. Currently my class in WoW is a Shadow Priest and I love it. I think the new Insanity resource would make for an absolutely great Hero, Having a Hero that's resource build up gives them a timed, tug-of-war power boost sounds like a really fun game play hook. But, who would be the hero? I've done some research and there are literally no notable shadow priests other that Natalie Seline, who just kinda has a blurb on it and is a champion for the order hall.

So, if they were to add one, who would it be?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BuckSleezy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mooninites » October 25, 2016 8:14pm | Report
Vol'jin is technically a shadow hunter but associated very frequently with the priest class. I could see him being tapped as the shadow priest hero.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mooninites
BattleTag:
Mooninites#1378

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved