Heroes of the Storm Forums

Themed Teams

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagicPants » January 9, 2017 3:40pm | Report
Just wanted to start a thread about themed teams and which are viable. For example an all orc team or all Starcraft Terran team. I recently played a powerful team that destroyed the opposing team. I call it the 'Friend Raynor' team. The team consists of:

'Friend Raynor':

Alarak, Tassadar, Artanis, Zeratul and Raynor.

This team comp works well when played aggressively.
Alarak and Zeratul are there mainly for burst with Raynor providing sustained DPS and inspire buffs as often as possible. Artanis can apply pressure with Tassadar who has good CC along with Alarak.

It was very effective for use and ended up a full 4 levels above the other team.
The other team were not noobs by any stretch and really tried to counter it.

What are your thought on this team comp and how would you counter it?

Also feel free to post your own themed team comps outlying strengths and weaknesses.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MagicPants
Notable (1)
BattleTag:
MindOfSwarm
Quote | PM | +Rep by uparrow » January 9, 2017 4:00pm | Report
I played a Winter Veil team with my friends during the event. Great-father Winter Stitches, Greatfather Winter Rehgar, Sugar Plumb Sylvanas, Winter Veil Jaina, and Winter Veil Lunara. It worked fine, but granted we were in voice chat and playing Quick Match. We also subbed out Sylvanas once or twice for Gingerdread Nazeebo.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
uparrow
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved