Heroes of the Storm Forums

Thrall Value.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Magnum990 » March 21, 2015 2:00pm | Report
Some people say he is OP, other people say he is unplayable.
What are your opinios? i m thinking to buy it (i already own illidan, im a huge warcraft 3 fan)

Magnum990
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mitch18 » March 23, 2015 7:02pm | Report
If you are really unsure, there are two things you can do.
Firstly press the try button on him in the shop and you can muck around.
Secondly, wait until he is a weekly free hero, and decide from there if you want him.

I believe he is free this week?

Mitch18
Quote | PM | +Rep by Thryu » June 7, 2015 7:05am | Report
As a current Master Thrall speaking:

Im might have to be honest on the fact that Thrall has the urge to obtain the OP-title.

The most used build has to be the Windfury Spam whilst enemies are stunned by either Feral Spirit or Sundering. The speedboost given by Windfury also makes for a great escape giving Thrall a decent mobility. And a well-placed Sundering could change the entire match is well-timed and well-placed.

Thrall has a MASSIVE potential in the current state of the game, and isnt countered very often because of his overaverage mobility.

Nevertheless, he is my first Master, my current portrait & my favorite character
So i dont want him to change, becaus ehe is Thrall :)

Thryu
Quote | PM | +Rep by victorydance » August 24, 2015 1:57pm | Report
I just posted a thread about how he's NEVER picked up in competitive play, but from what I've played of him (level 8 just from one free week) he's a ton of fun and absolutely amazing in soloQ quick matches. I'd say worth the money for sure :).

victorydance
Quote | PM | +Rep by Retsky » October 4, 2015 8:46am | Report
He's easily locked down, and in higher competetive plays he's not on the meta. For QM stomp, he has good potential tho, like @Thryu says.

I'd say try him out first, then decide on whetever you should buy him or not.
"Never be game over"
My guides: Leoric / Kharazim / Lt. Morales

Retsky
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mulder » October 5, 2015 6:19pm | Report
One of the best heroics w/ team utility is his earthquake ultimate. It is so good.

mulder
Quote | PM | +Rep by Catnium » November 28, 2015 3:47pm | Report
with follow true he is a beast he can Q aa into a E + aa and use W when needed

EQ is the only Ult i take on him nowadays as it prevents people from kiting you
and after the % scaling overhaul his Q dam is actually worth it now.
easy to shut down .. maybe .. but he can also kill every hero in the game
trade with every hero in the game
and solo almost every hero in the game even gho-gall will not pose much of an issue after lvl 16
butcher is king of 1 vs 1 . ha thrall eats butcher and than he will eat your gho-gall aswell

Catnium
Quote | PM | +Rep by GBT_Hammerbeard » December 1, 2015 3:52pm | Report
I may be personally biased (because Thrall is my life coach/spirit animal) but I think Thrall is a great hero. But he is easy to play around if the enemy team is ready to fight him.

Because he really lacks that gap closer he just can't be up to snuff in a lot higher tier games, unfortunately.

But he is still one of my favorite heroes to play. He got me to HL rank 2 :D

GBT_Hammerbeard

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved