Heroes of the Storm Forums

Threat Map

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vloshko » July 3, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Hello, I was wondering when creating a threat map for a hero in a guide, after selecting the appropriate color such as green yellow or read, in the box on the right do I merely type their names? Or do I type the code for this to appear:

Vloshko
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vloshko » July 3, 2015 5:51pm | Report
anyone?

Vloshko
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vloshko » July 4, 2015 12:54am | Report
bump. All I need is this info in order to finish a guide.

Vloshko
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 4, 2015 9:36am | Report
First of all, have some patience, there's no reason to double/triple post, if your question doesn't get answered right away.

Secondly, you could look at what other guide authors do in that particular section, which is generally reserved for short match-up descriptions.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vloshko » July 9, 2015 9:33pm | Report
LevasK wrote:

First of all, have some patience, there's no reason to double/triple post, if your question doesn't get answered right away.

Secondly, you could look at what other guide authors do in that particular section, which is generally reserved for short match-up descriptions.

My third post was a bump a full day later...

In any case, I am wondering about input for threat map, I already made "short match-up descriptions". I do not understand how to input characters on a threat map is the issue. I have checked other guides, however I still don't understand the input method for the threat map./

Vloshko
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 10, 2015 9:58am | Report
You posted your "anyone?" comment ~2h after making the thread...

When you are editing your guide there's a "Threats" tab, click on it, then click on the grey-ed out HeroesFire symbol and a menu will appear with the list of all the Heroes in the game, proceed to selecte a Hero(es) you wish to add threat meters for and there you have it.

Pics to help you along

Hope this helps.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved