Heroes of the Storm Forums

Top tanks.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by mulder » August 17, 2015 8:29pm | Report
Can someone list most used tanks (and a little explanation as to why) in high level games?

I have enough gold to buy two tanks. I have muradin. Is tyrael viable? It's so hard to decide 'cause the next patch might render the char useless thus wasting gold.

(IMO, this "make an OP new char so ppl will buy and then nerf it in the next patch" strategy is fraudulent. I can't believe that all moba's do this and get away with it. I am never going to use my real money on this game.)

mulder
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 18, 2015 3:13am | Report
Do a bit of research into Johanna and Anub'arak. I prefer Johanna; look into them both, try them out in-game before you buy, and choose what you like the best!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BamBamBeano » August 18, 2015 12:40pm | Report
I've been playing a lot of Leoric lately (and so does everyone else according to HotsLogs) but after todays patch I'm not sure. The nerfs to his healing appear to be significant.

Undying (Trait)
Many of Leoric’s healing effects during Undying are now half as effective
Reanimation (Talent)
Health regeneration during Undying decreased from 1.5 to 0.75 Health per second
Ossein Renewal (Talent)
Heal amount during Undying reduced from 20% to 10% of Leoric’s maximum Health
Ghastly Swing (Q)
Consume Vitality (Talent)
Healing reduced during Undying from 2% to 1% of Leroic’s maximum Health per target hit, capping at 5%
Drain Essence (W)
Now restores up to 12.5% of Leroic’s maximum Health during Undying, rather than a flat amount (was approximately 10%)
Willing Vessel (Talent)
Now also increases Drain Essence’s healing to 15% during Undying
Skeletal Swing (Q)
No longer deals 100% increased damage to structures

BamBamBeano
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leedanbo » August 19, 2015 4:12am | Report
Johanna and Anub are the most viable heroes currently, and will stay most viable after the patch if you ask me.

They are top rank because they both have 2-3 disabling skills, shields and (especially Anub) health regen, more than others.

Anub can chace fairly well with the burrowstrike, and Johanna can aswell with her trait making her unstoppable for numerous seconds.

Leedanbo
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved