Heroes of the Storm Forums

Tower seems to be... really weak?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yasutsuna » July 10, 2014 4:17pm | Report
I played my first game yesterday (since yesterday was Day 1 of International release) and found that towers are really weak, both in terms of attack and defense. Even at a level of 3, the tower was getting wrecked pretty badly (was playing with my friend against AI). While I understand the barrier stops tower diving, I still feel that they're much too weak. Maybe I'm rubbing this the wrong way and someone could explain to me why the towers that weak since I'm sure there's a reason.

Yasutsuna
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vita Letum » July 12, 2014 1:07am | Report
they have a slow and are not ment to kill a push. more so they are an assist for a hero defending the position
Twitch.Tv/Vitaletum , Team Justus Pro

Vita Letum
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » July 23, 2014 12:53pm | Report
They probably want to encourage more early game aggression. If towers are very strong it draws out the game and encourages a reserved play-style.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved