Heroes of the Storm Forums

Vallla hatred stack?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jerryscot » June 10, 2015 4:52am | Report
Bit of a noob ?? here...where in the UI can I see the current level of Valla's hatred stack? thanks

jerryscot
Quote | PM | +Rep by Terando » June 10, 2015 5:15am | Report
I believe they have removed allot of buffs from the UI in the latest patch. You used to be able to see the stacks near the portrait of your hero, but allot of buffs do not show up anymore.

There used to be a timer for the healing wells and allot more buffs for other hero's. For example illidan's sweeping strikes buff duration is gone too :'(

Terando
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Baellin » June 14, 2015 6:15am | Report
Hatred stacks still appear above your hero portrait in the bottom left corner, also if you get the 16 talent Tempered by Discipline, those stacks will show up as well after your 10 stacks of hatred.

What Terando said is correct, they removed practically all debuffs from displaying for some reason. Maybe to add a bit of difficulty to the game or something, but I personally like seeing debuffs on my hero.

Hope this helped!

Baellin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved