Heroes of the Storm Forums

What do you Think of Murky?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » June 10, 2014 1:03pm | Report
I've been hearing a lot of negativity about Murky, mostly that he's not fun to play against, or the counterplay is too hard. What do you guys think? Do you think he's a good addition to the game or is he having a negative impact on gameplay?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)
Quote | PM | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 11, 2014 3:27pm | Report
I think he is too strong right now and mule is just not enough to fight againt him. From I've seen he needs nerfs. I don't have the game, so I can't really confirm that.

UnknownPandr
<Editor>
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lemons22 » June 13, 2014 11:23am | Report
I agree it's annoying to play against Murky. I think you basically need one or two people that are just on "Murky duty" just to stop him from single-handedly wrecking your base. That was basically me one game. All I did was try to stop Murky because if I didn't he would have literally won the game because the rest of my team either didn't notice or didn't realize just how far he had gotten (all the way tot he nexus). It wasn't fun at all basically just defending all game against him.

Lemons22

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved