Heroes of the Storm Forums

Who are the best of the new characters?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Turtle3201 » February 18, 2016 7:46am | Report
I took a break for a while and came back after they fixed matchmaking and I'm pleased. There's a slew of new characters and I don't want to throw money at all of them and I only have 15k gold or so. Out of lets say everyone since Karazim, who are the best 3 characters? Who are the worst? If you only had 15k to spend who would you buy today (one character or use the 15k to buy two or use 10k to buy one and wait for the next character?)

P.S. Where can I find an official or unofficial list of upcoming character releases?

Turtle3201
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halfie » February 18, 2016 9:11am | Report
Welcome back,

Top three new releases are probably Li Ming, Lt. Morales and Greymane. Lunara follows close behind and is starting to see competitive play.
- Li Ming has seen bans/play since her release and has taken precedence over Kael'thas and Jaina in burst hero damage. Lt. Morales is a capable healer but is quite squishy, still she's seen high level competitive play. Greymane is seeing much more play with his cocktail build that was buffed in recent patches, similar to Lunara who has recieved recent buffs.

Artanis is a fun bruiser but its hard to fit him into comps. Rexxar hasn't seen much play at all, he is great for contesting but he is too vulnerable for a warrior, especially with all the burst/dive comps at play.

I believe The Necromancer comes out next Thursday.
Good Luck Have Fun's Tumbler: A Blog made by gamers, for gamers.

Support player for Varsity Blues

Receive 30% off games using my code

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Halfie
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GeorgeGaming » December 2, 2016 4:20pm | Report
Samuro is 3rd, not because of his burst (which is good btw.), but because of his intense survivability.
Alarak is 2nd, because intense burst + ability to capitilize on bad positioning. A good Alarak is the best carry you can find.
Auriel is 1st, because she can capitilize on good damage, augment damage dealers, and has strong AOE healing.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GeorgeGaming
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uparrow » December 2, 2016 9:51pm | Report
Li-Ming, Samuro, and Alarak are the most popular picks or banes of the newer Heroes.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
uparrow
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved