Heroes of the Storm Forums

Whos really Tier 1 and Tier 2 (spreadsheet)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BamBamBeano » August 20, 2015 12:02pm | Report
I've been maintaining this Google Sheet for a while. Its a list of which heroes are considered Tier 1 or Tier 2. Then totaling them up to give each hero a rank.

At a glance I could say that Uther is considered the top Support followed by Malfurion and Rehgar. Zeratul is a great assassin, and nobody likes Chen.

I've only got a few tier lists I'm aggregating and would like to add more. What are some other reputable Tier Lists that are put out there?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wm5oeNJ4hZinCG3uw2WpKnaCmoNvuuScYNLncVPhuyI/edit?usp=sharing

*also posted it on reddit

BamBamBeano
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Venum » August 21, 2015 6:18am | Report
Nice list, the scores are a little off as some of the sources dont give a score for example nazeebo.

Venum
Quote | PM | +Rep by BamBamBeano » August 21, 2015 9:43am | Report
Venum wrote:

Nice list, the scores are a little off as some of the sources dont give a score for example nazeebo.

Are you referring to Nazeebo having a blank for iDreams vote? This is taken into consideration by not adding to Nazeebo's overall score. Thats why some heroes have a zero, because no one considers them a Tier 1 or Tier 2 hero.

Something like this is never going to be a "true tier list". Its just a way for me to see what everyone thinks, and roughly rank it.

iDream hasn't updated his list for the Monk patch, so his scores are going to lag behind a bit.

BamBamBeano
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tenkz » August 21, 2015 12:03pm | Report
This is pretty cool, but if it's going to have scores all the way from 100 to 0, then it should include at least Tier 3 in addition to Tier 1 and Tier 2. Otherwise, it makes characters like Li Li for example, who has a 0 score, look much weaker in comparison to characters like Uther who have an 100 score. 0 to 100 is a big jump, and putting Li Li in the same classification (score of 0) as Gazlowe, Chen, and Diablo, is kind of false, if you ask me.

However, the sheet is awesome, and the formula you used is excellent. Amazing work!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Tenkz
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leedanbo » August 24, 2015 1:41am | Report
This list is pretty well done if you ask me. Keep updating it :)

Leedanbo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BamBamBeano » August 24, 2015 9:44am | Report
Tenkz wrote:

This is pretty cool, but if it's going to have scores all the way from 100 to 0, then it should include at least Tier 3 in addition to Tier 1 and Tier 2. Otherwise, it makes characters like Li Li for example, who has a 0 score, look much weaker in comparison to characters like Uther who have an 100 score. 0 to 100 is a big jump, and putting Li Li in the same classification (score of 0) as Gazlowe, Chen, and Diablo, is kind of false, if you ask me.

However, the sheet is awesome, and the formula you used is excellent. Amazing work!

Great point. Very true. I guess I'll stop being lazy and add Tier 3.

EDIT: Added Tier 3 and removed iDream because his tier list is out of date.

BamBamBeano
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BamBamBeano » September 8, 2015 8:37am | Report
iDream updated his Tier list and has been added back.

BamBamBeano
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Goffterdom » September 14, 2015 10:22am | Report
No iDream Rexxar tier list yet.

Goffterdom
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved