Heroes of the Storm Forums

WHY allow "Save" without Publish on Hero Concept without Publish if "Save" doesn't actually save it ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vic1ouS » June 10, 2015 4:45pm | Report
Title

Was creating a HC (nearly an hour lol) of D2 assassin, while all out of a sudden - bam, no longer saved anything

Didn't want to publish my work (yet), but just saved it so I could continue tomorrow, lol

So - did I get "scammed', or I have it somewhere in "profile savings" ?

Give me feedback asap (if possible) about the issue, ty

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vic1ouS
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » June 11, 2015 8:34am | Report
Well, I can see your hero concept just fine and I tried making one of my own, both saving and publishing worked as it should. You might have to elaborate on what exactly is the issue that you are having.

P.s. It's always a good idea to keep a copy of your hero concept/guide in a notepad, or on a website like pastebin, just in case.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vic1ouS » July 9, 2016 3:00pm | Report
May have created quite a few hero concepts over the last year = how do I keep track of those.. Is it in any shape or form possible to do so ?:)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Vic1ouS
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » July 10, 2016 4:08am | Report
Yes, there is a way to keep track of them. Simply click on your profile --> Guides, Concepts and Media --> Concepts tab, from here you'll be able to see, and easily manage, all the hero concepts that you've ever created.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved