Heroes of the Storm Forums

Why this site not have this feature?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killcrit » June 28, 2015 9:14am | Report
Recommendation:
Why not a section for Team Comp guides?

Section where you pick a 5 man team comp and explain how they should work together,
a strat, what map, and talents that compliment the strat...

Their strengths, and weaknesses...

Example (Please don't judge my madness, just making this up on the fly, off the top of my head :) )

Falstad, Brightwing, Thrall, The Lost Vikings, Tyreal....

Speed is the setup.....

Map is Spider Lair,
Game strat is complete setting up from cloaked positions, team hiding is key at certain times..

Then the pounce...

Thrall gets hit with BW dust, and jams on his e, while Tyreal sets up a smite in front of him... He flies into attack target space at 600mph, while Brightwing, Z's in, followed by a flying Falstad to the proper position (front or behind to prevent escape), as the lost vikings surge into the with their speed build, Tyreal set's up his q and the fight/gank is over before that enemy knew what happened...

Controlling the turn in's while the vikings help control the soak on 2 lanes, falstad and wing on top lane, with thrall bottom lane and tyreal in the other

Well you get my drift... What ya think?
Regards,
Killcrit
http://alzheimers.fund

Killcrit
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » June 28, 2015 10:24am | Report
That's what the "General" guide category is there for. Guides in this category can range from "how to pick the right hero for you" to "in-depth pro strategies for each map', so there's no real need for a new category.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killcrit » June 28, 2015 11:11am | Report
I think this feature 10 times more important than builds...

I never have the same builds.. I use all my abilities. Builds are so changeable based on comp and going to change weekly.. Team comps is where this game is at...

Need a section so teams can have a better tool to understand their teammates, and what's going down on the strategy end... Oh well, if not want to make it.. i'll tap up the ole mysql and php and do it meself ;p
Regards,
Killcrit

Killcrit
Quote | PM | +Rep by GiGGa » June 29, 2015 2:02pm | Report
Good Comp = Good Game...

Could the site maybe get a competition running to motivate the members to create more team composition guides? Instead of creating a separate part of the guides for it.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
GiGGa
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killcrit » June 30, 2015 5:08am | Report
if it's not done in a section and mixed in with general guides, it wont be viable... i have left to create a better site.. good luck guys
Regards,
Killcrit

Killcrit
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » June 30, 2015 10:56am | Report
Good luck making that site. It's unfortunate that you seem to have missed my point, which was that this site already has the tools that you need to create a guide on team compositions.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved