Heroes of the Storm Forums

Zeratul: What is my goal?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cosmophile » December 26, 2015 9:09pm | Report
Hey, all. I'm looking to improve my game as Zeratul, but I'm not sure what my goal is with him. Should I be trying to have the most hero damage? Highest takedown:death ratio? In other words, should I be prioritizing damage over securing kills, or the other way around?

Cosmophile
Quote | PM | +Rep by Allukarian » December 29, 2015 9:52am | Report
Hi Cosmo,

As Zeratul you want to prioritize kills. Since you are more burst damage than sustain damage, you may be beaten in highest damage even if you have the most kills.

What you really want to prioritize is most wins. Your goal should be trying to perfect Void Prison and finding the right timing for roaming/participating in objectives.

Your roaming strategy will change for each map as well so keep that in mind. And Void Prison can make or break a game on its own. Its better if you duo-queue with someone who can play a hero that can follow up like Jaina.

Allukarian
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved