Heroes of the Storm Forums

Ana, Veteran Sniper Spotlight Video Revealed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » September 18, 2017 12:35pm | Report

Blizzard has released their spotlight preview video of the upcoming Support Hero, Overwatch's Ana!
Tell us what you think about her kit in the comments below.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nevermourn » September 18, 2017 1:30pm | Report
In my Gold experience, Ana at first looks appears to be a primary Support Hero but in need of a secondary Support or a very strong frontline. Fragile backline character with no bonus mobility and only escape tool is a skillshot Sleep (new status effect). Her healing is dependent on hitting skillshots on demand, as well as good positioning. Biotic Grenade is a great tool both offensively and defensively. I am glad Nano Boost has different effects than Lt. Morales's Nano Boost and is more oriented towards Mages and other cooldown-based Heroes than Morales's focus on Basic Attack Heroes. And finally Eye of Horus sounds like a great global tool for healing allies at other Objective points across the Battleground as well as sniping low-Health enemies running away. All in all, I think Ana will be a solid pick in the right hands, but still needs a team designed around her to protect, help, or enhance her skillset.

Nevermourn
Quote | PM | +Rep by aLatso » September 18, 2017 11:03pm | Report
is she top tier?
The name is Latso and I have been playing a multitude of competitive pc games online for many years. The moment I heard about hots, it would become a match made in heaven and playing it would become my top priority. Since, I have been playing the game for quite a while now and have a lot of experience under my belt I took it upon myself to create hero concepts for the community.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
aLatso
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leidiriv » September 19, 2017 7:02am | Report
aLatso wrote:

is she top tier?

There's almost no way to know after just one day of PTR. As always, the matchmaker's borked there, people are playing a limited subset of heroes (the ones who have been changed, since that's what they're interested in), and we have such a widely differing variety of playstyles in each match that it's practically impossible to tell if a hero's top-tier. Yes, with certain edge cases like Kel'thuzad being able to do 8k+ damage to a single target once his quest is complete, there's more immediate feedback, but it's much harder to gauge a support hero's impact. Give it a week or two before trying to find out if a hero's OP.
I am become Morales, destroyer of worlds.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Leidiriv
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by aLatso » September 19, 2017 7:17am | Report
ok
The name is Latso and I have been playing a multitude of competitive pc games online for many years. The moment I heard about hots, it would become a match made in heaven and playing it would become my top priority. Since, I have been playing the game for quite a while now and have a lot of experience under my belt I took it upon myself to create hero concepts for the community.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
aLatso
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by aLatso » September 19, 2017 10:53am | Report
cant even imagine nano+stim o.0

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
aLatso
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved