Heroes of the Storm Forums

Brawl with the Blues: Zarya

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » September 22, 2016 3:08pm | Report

Make sure to stretch before our next Brawl with the Blues. We’ll be playing the newest Warrior to hit the Nexus – Zarya! Help us explore some of the upcoming changes to the game alongside some prominent Heroes of the Storm community members. Just head over to Twitch.tv/blizzheroes on Wednesday, September 28th at 11:00 a.m. PDT to catch a few matches played live on stream, and stick around until the end for a chance to join in on the fun!

Joining us for this Brawl:

The community members listed above will be joining our very own Trikslyr in-game to battle it out on the ladder. During the matches, Spyrian will be on hand to collect your questions from Twitter and the Twitch chat, then field them to the players to get their answers live on the air.

As always, we love playing a few Custom Games with viewers, so jump in the in-game chat lobby “BRAWL” to be eligible to participate in the matches. Be sure to comment below if there are any particular heroes you’d like the players to select during the matches.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halfie » September 26, 2016 6:13pm | Report
I really look forward to seeing Zarya. While many professional players are saying that she isn't very mobile, I'm very hopeful for Overwatch's second entrance.
Good Luck Have Fun's Tumbler: A Blog made by gamers, for gamers.

Support player for Varsity Blues

Receive 30% off games using my code

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Halfie
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by hawkray » September 26, 2016 6:47pm | Report
I'm eager to see her release into the live servers. Most high-ranked players are saying that Zarya doesn't not fill a specific role and that works against her; that one has to be either a true tank with CC and a reason to be avoided, or just a damage dealer that can force people into running away or targeting them.
We'll see!

Check my Twitter to see incoming activity or to chat!
Twitter

Click here for Kharazim's Bizarre Adventures

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
hawkray
Remarkable (22)
BattleTag:
Hawkray#1300
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halfie » October 2, 2016 12:00pm | Report
After the recent buffs to Zarya, I take back what people are saying. She's now seeing first ban.
Good Luck Have Fun's Tumbler: A Blog made by gamers, for gamers.

Support player for Varsity Blues

Receive 30% off games using my code

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Halfie
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 4, 2016 6:26am | Report
I haven't had a chance to play her since the buffs, I hope it's just people's knee jerk reaction to it.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved