Heroes of the Storm Forums

Break All The Rules With Heroes Brawl

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 4, 2016 11:39am | Report

Blizzard has finally announced a release date for the much anticipated game mode Heroes Brawl. You can read more from the official release below. Who's looking forward to the new game mode?

We’re thrilled to announce that Heroes Brawl, an action-packed new game mode for Heroes of the Storm, is coming to the Nexus with our next major patch! With each passing week, Heroes Brawl aims to bring you a fresh take on Heroes of the Storm by offering twisted rulesets, mutated battlegrounds, alternate hero selection methods, and as much frenzied team fighting as you can get your hands on.

We hope you have an absolute blast with Heroes Brawl when it arrives during the week of October 17! Keep an eye on the official Heroes of the Storm website for more details over the coming weeks, and we’ll see you in the Nexus.

To learn more about Heroes Brawl visit the official website.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)
Quote | PM | +Rep by hawkray » October 4, 2016 6:28pm | Report
Oh I'm hyped.
I'M HYPED.

Check my Twitter to see incoming activity or to chat!
Twitter

Click here for Kharazim's Bizarre Adventures

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
hawkray
Remarkable (22)
BattleTag:
Hawkray#1300
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 5, 2016 7:37am | Report
I'm looking forward to this myself.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Dash
<Community Manager>
Notable (10)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved