Heroes of the Storm Forums

Group Spotlight: Synod

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 11, 2015 12:28pm | Report

Hello, everyone! I'm trying something new today to draw some attention to our pretty awesome Groups Feature. I'd like to ideally do these Spotlights every few weeks, so keep an eye out for that.

Today's Spotlight is for a group called Synod. From their Groups Page:
Gospel wrote:
The Synod welcomes all who are willing to be a part of an effort towards helping each other improve game play, formulate strategy, and have fun.

Request Membership: Provide in game statistics and an honest assessment of your skill levels (this is only to gauge how the Synod will be able to best serve your interests). Feel free to provide some insight on who you are. Include your BattleTag as well so that we can quickly find you in game.

To promote a warm and welcome atmosphere, the Synod holds a strong stance against toxicity. It is understandable for people to lose their cool once in awhile, but a tendency for poor behavior and bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated. The Synod also promotes the idea that all things should be done with integrity and honesty; therefore, the abuse and exploitation of bugs, hacks, and the like is unacceptable.

Drop on by and have a chat with Gospel to inquire about joining, or use the green "Request to Join" button on Synod's Group Page. If you're interested in creating a group of your own, drop by this page to get started!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved