Heroes of the Storm Forums

Guide of the Week: Hobo's Healing Guide to Kharazim; Feel the Wrath of Ytar!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 18, 2015 3:24pm | Report

Our featured guide this week is Hobo's "Healing Guide to Kharazim; Feel the Wrath of Ytar!". Learn how to heal on the brand new Hero in the Nexus like a professional with this fantastic, in-depth healing guide, complete with some handy videos. Be sure to let us know how your Kharazim games go!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Click3r » August 19, 2015 11:18am | Report
Awesome! Some copy pasta just in time for lunch. Thanks HoboFire

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Click3r
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Boltonsquad » August 19, 2015 3:35pm | Report
Played a few games with this and absolutely love this character, he has the healing of a pure support and the damage of an average character all in one.

Boltonsquad
Quote | PM | +Rep by Venum » August 21, 2015 6:05am | Report
Great guide not sure on my take with the Monk, earlygame hes pretty strong but mid/lategame its pretty dangerous to get that close to auto to heal?

Venum
Quote | PM | +Rep by Botutu » August 23, 2015 12:14pm | Report
Venum wrote:

Great guide not sure on my take with the Monk, earlygame hes pretty strong but mid/lategame its pretty dangerous to get that close to auto to heal?

I think its oke, atleast if you have that (no idea what the skill name is) heal to 50% when dying.

Botutu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved