Heroes of the Storm Forums

Guide of the Week: Kerrigan, Queen of the Combo

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hades4u » April 19, 2016 9:05am | Report

Our featured guide this week is LonerVamp 's "Kerrigan, Queen of the Combo" guide for Kerrigan!

LonerVamp is one of our most popular guide writers, bringing plenty of quality content to our community, make sure to check out his in-depth guide for how to play Kerrigan

LonerVamp wrote:
Don't let me tell you how to play this Hero. Play her how you play her best! There are many Heroes and many builds that can be viable in the right hands. This is just one guide amongst many and is my take on this Hero. Have fun, and enjoy!

LonerVamp wrote:
Kerrigan's usefulness on the battlefields of the Nexus begins and ends with landing this combination of abilities. When done properly, one or more enemy Heroes will be pulled in towards you and immediately stunned for 1 second, at which time you and your team can punish them with damage or even further stuns. If you can't land this combo at least +75% of the time (outside factors notwithstanding), you're not going to enjoy Kerrigan.

LonerVamp wrote:
It's the theme for Kerrigan: live and die by the combo. Drop your combo, do some auto attacks, and either kill the enemy 1v1, or retreat out if you're in a team fight. Let your cooldowns recharge, and dive back into the fight. Be aware when you start to get focused, as that is your cue to exit stage rear as quickly as possible, since your Assimilation shields are not going to last very long under any sort of damage assault.

Make sure to try it out and let us know what you think!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Hades4u
<Community Manager>
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » April 19, 2016 12:42pm | Report
"Guide of the Week: [Rank 1] Extremely Detailed Kael'thas Survival Guide"

Wow, it's such a detailed Kerrigan guide it even goes in-depth on Kael'Thas!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » April 19, 2016 1:29pm | Report
Severage wrote:

"Guide of the Week: [Rank 1] Extremely Detailed Kael'thas Survival Guide"

Wow, it's such a detailed Kerrigan guide it even goes in-depth on Kael'Thas!

W-what? I think your eyes are deceiving you :^)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » April 20, 2016 9:12am | Report
LevasK wrote:

W-what? I think your eyes are deceiving you :^)

;)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved