Heroes of the Storm Forums

Guide of the Week: LessThan3's Valeera Guide

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by miyari » December 21, 2017 2:33pm | Report

Our featured guide this week is Yessassin's "LessThan3's Valeera Guide" guide for Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned!

Builds

Yessassin's guide offers a whopping five different builds for Valeera, so be sure to click the Builds dropdown found above the talent selection.

In-Depth Talent Breakdown

Yessassin offers a complete talent breakdown for every single talent and how and why the talent synergizes with different builds. The guide also offers a variety of different ability combos for different builds and situations, with DPS calculations. Be sure to check out the potential counter Heroes, and click each for notes on playing against these foes.

Click here to view the full guide!

We hope you've enjoyed this detailed guide to Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned. Let us know what you think and tell us about your experience following Yessassin's advice! If you like the guide, be sure to give it a thumbs up!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
miyari
<Community Manager>
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yessassin » December 25, 2017 4:58am | Report
Thank you for choosing my guide as the Guide Of The Week. I really feel honored, because the Valeera guide started as an idea and after working it out , I would never think of accomplishing something like this. I've spend quite sometime now on this guide and it feels great to over 7000 views. (I mean as just a college kid, I've never had something seen more then 100 times). So getting something published on the front page of a major Heroes of the Storm website feels awesome.

So I want to thank everybody that has viewed my guide and also want to thank Miyari for making this review.

Thank you and Merry Christmas and a happy New Year <3
LessThan3 = <3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yessassin
Notable (1)
BattleTag:
LessThan3#21182

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved