Heroes of the Storm Forums

HeroGG Updated + New Stats Tab!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » July 30, 2015 1:23pm | Report

First of all, we'd like to thank everyone for their patience while we've been fixing Hero.GG. We have been completely rewriting the code to fix bugs and make it easier for future updates / bug fixes, as well as hiring on a new staff member dedicated to server upkeep. This is how dedicated we are to making HeroGG as good as it can be. :)

All the bugs should essentially be fixed, though inevitably more will crop up. Keep us updated on bugs you find in the HeroGG Support Forum!

If games are missing from your match history please re-upload your replays using the drag and drop area on the Hero.GG homepage and wait a day before reporting missing games. Please be aware that only Quick Play and Hero League games will show up in your match history.

As an addition to these fixes you should see challenges starting back up next week!

Thank you again for your patience and we hope you are as happy as we are to see HeroGG back in prime condition. As always we are open to feedback and suggestions. Fire away! :)

Stats Tab

We're also excited to show off the new Hero Stats tab that can be found on hero pages.

The hero stats such as health etc have been moved to this page, along with many other helpful stats powered by Hero.GG such as global averages, top talent builds, synergies and good matchups for that hero.

As a bonus we will be tracking popularity changes within the past 24 hours, so you will have an up to date reflection of hero trending.

One of my favorite features is being able to quickly compare two hero's stats vs each other. Check out that dropdown by the stats bars! :)

We hope you all find the Hero Stats and Hero.GG useful for your battles in the Nexus! Let us know what you think of these updates by dropping us a comment in this tread. :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » July 30, 2015 4:48pm | Report
Sick!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BattlePuppy » July 30, 2015 6:41pm | Report
Nicely done.

Will we be able to bring part of this new hero stats into our guilds as a template at some point?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BattlePuppy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » July 30, 2015 9:13pm | Report
Ooh, it'd be awesome if we could call data from Hero.GG in an automated self-updating form.

10/10

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » July 31, 2015 10:49am | Report
Hmm I hadn't really thought of that possibility, what kind've stats info do you guys think would be useful for guides? I will definitely look into it! :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BattlePuppy » July 31, 2015 2:28pm | Report
Maybe something like:

BattlePuppy

The Butcher
Flesh Cleaver
66.7%
Win Rate
with a pretty circle
Top Teammates
Pretty stuff
Best Against
More Pretty stuff

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BattlePuppy
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » July 31, 2015 4:36pm | Report
I was thinking of things like Win Rate, Matches Played, Highest Win Rate Map, maybe Average Game Time.

Mostly just a really pretty way to display the info. I like pretty.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheLeetTaco » July 31, 2015 8:44pm | Report
if it would be possilbe to take the hero stats thing and just plop it into your guide that would be amazing

TheLeetTaco
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » August 3, 2015 2:56pm | Report
Ooh I see, thanks guys! Will definitely keep this in mind. :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved