Heroes of the Storm Forums

In Development: New Heroes, Skins, & Mounts!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 21, 2015 10:49am | Report

Interested in what the Heroes of the Storm development team has been working on? Well we’ve got a sneak peek at some of the new Heroes, skins, and mounts currently in development, including Lt. Morales, the combat medic; and Artanis, Heirarch of the Daelaam!

These skins and mounts aren’t available yet, but they’ll be warping into the Nexus soon. Until then, check out the video below for a closer look:
  • Lt. Morales
  • Master Lt. Morales
  • Apothecary Morales
  • Artanis
  • Master Artanis
  • Purifier Artanis
  • Marshal Raynor and Themed Abilities
  • Buccaneer Falstad and Themed Abilities
  • Marshal’s Outrider Mount
  • Void Speeder Mount
  • Nexus Battle Beast Mount
  • Headless Horseman’s Charger Mount
  • Vulture Mount

Which of the above skins and mounts were your favorite, and what else would you like to see added to Heroes of the Storm? Let us know in the comments below!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Daralyn » September 21, 2015 11:37am | Report
Falstad as one of my main assassins looks amazing
änd nexus Battle Best is very cool

Daralyn
Quote | PM | +Rep by Archimedes75 » September 21, 2015 12:02pm | Report
Love the Metroid skin for Lt. Morales, and the EVA-01 skin for Artanis. And VULTURES! Finally! ^^

Archimedes75
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Severage » September 21, 2015 12:27pm | Report
Haha that Samus skin for Morales is awesome just because it's from Metroid.

Apothecary Morales looks sick, Red Purifier Artanis looks nice, I'm not a huge fan of the color selections for Master Artanis.

Something about Marshal Raynor makes him look a little extra stocky - he looks kind of like a dwarf. The skin itself is cool though.

Void Speeder & Vulture are cool, I know people have been asking for a Vulture since forever.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Severage
<Beta Tester>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leetiepie » September 22, 2015 10:27am | Report
Yarrrrr. Time to pick up Falstad.

Leetiepie

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved