Heroes of the Storm Forums

Introducing the Americas Championship Winners!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 20, 2015 6:22pm | Report

Introducing your Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship Winners, Cloud9! A big congrats to Keiwan Itakura (k1), Kung Fang (iDream), John Paul Lopez (King Caffeine), Fan Yang (Fan), Derek Arabian (DunkTrain, Team Captain), and Thao Nguyen (Arriett, Manager)! I had the pleasure of meeting these amazing gamers in Las Vegas this weekend and couldn't be happier for them! On to Blizzcon!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Trilli » September 21, 2015 6:27am | Report
Really congratulations for the victory! I saw the match, impressive style and strategy game Excellent pick up hero selections! Where can I see again the last 3 final games? Thanks, gg.
Trilli

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Trilli
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 21, 2015 10:44am | Report
Trilli wrote:

Really congratulations for the victory! I saw the match, impressive style and strategy game Excellent pick up hero selections! Where can I see again the last 3 final games? Thanks, gg.
Trilli

You may be able to find those on YouTube or the main HotS site soon, if they aren't already up!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved