Heroes of the Storm Forums

Legends of Runeterra Site - RuneterraFire!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » January 17, 2020 4:04pm | Report

With the Legends of Runeterra Open Beta launching in just a week, we’re excited to share our latest site with you - RuneterraFire!

On RuneterraFire you can build your own deck, browse other player’s decks, find a complete card database kept up to date by the LoR API, and articles on how to play Legends of Runeterra. Like HeroesFire, RuneterraFire will be a site based around community-made decks, voting, discussion, and helping each other become the best LoR player we can be!

If you have been waiting for the game to release to learn all about it - don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with some in-house articles:

Also guys - don’t forget to pre-register for Legends of Runeterra to get your Moonstruck Poro avatar! This little guy will only be available to those who pre-register before the game goes into open beta (all you have to do is sign up).

How many of you are planning on playing LoR when it releases, and what are you most excited about? Personally as a long-time MtG fan I am HYPE for a new card game!

We hope you guys like the site, and please let us know if you have any thoughts or suggestions! If you are interested in becoming more involved with RuneterraFire by moderating, writing articles, helping with the database, or anything else, please feel free to PM me letting me know what you want to do and why you think you’d be a good fit!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Community Manager>
Memorable (51)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved