Heroes of the Storm Forums

Lil' Stitches Plush & Developer Q&A

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 15, 2015 3:55pm | Report

At last, the Lil' Stitches Plush is available on the Blizzard Store. For $39.99, you'll get the adorably soft Lil' Stitches Plush, along with in-game codes for Stitches and the Bikini Stitches Skin.

Blizzard has organized a Developer Q&A on Reddit on August 20th, 2015 to discuss Kharazim, the Infernal Shrines, and the latest Patch Notes. We will be pulling some of the best Q&As from there and posting them here, but if you want to tune in, here's the info:

Quoted:
We’d like to answer your questions about Kharazim, Infernal Shrines, and the latest Patch Notes. We’ll be hosting the Q&A on August 20th, at 12:01 PDT. We’ll be bringing in a few of our designers to answer your questions during the time of their visit.

Attending the Q&A will be:
  • Game Design – Brett Crawford
  • Game Design – John Deshazer
  • Game Design – Kent-Erik Hagman

The duration of the Q&A will be for roughly 2 hours, so make sure to be available and post your questions in the thread created for the event on the 20th of August. We look forward to seeing you there!

As a note: We’ll be asking other regions to partake in the AMA by submitting their questions to the Community Managers representing their region. As such, you might see a few Blizzard Community Managers posting questions, on the community’s behalf; in English during the Q&A. Feel free to upvote the questions, as normal, if you’d like to see an answer.
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 15, 2015 4:51pm | Report
Also, for those in different time zones, here's a quick table to help out. 12:01 pm pst/pdt translates to the following:
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Leedanbo » August 17, 2015 12:45am | Report
Veiled wrote:

along with in-game codes for Stitches and the Bikini Stitches Skin.

Just wondering, what happens with this code if you already have Stitches? I, in general, have this questions. My Hero collection is getting quite fancy, but at some point I want to buy some packs. But I do not want to waste money on stuff that I already have.

Cool to see we are getting more "gatgets" for blizzard stuff :)!

Leedanbo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » August 17, 2015 2:11am | Report
Leedanbo wrote:

Just wondering, what happens with this code if you already have Stitches? I, in general, have this questions. My Hero collection is getting quite fancy, but at some point I want to buy some packs. But I do not want to waste money on stuff that I already have.

Cool to see we are getting more "gatgets" for blizzard stuff :)!

The codes come on a scratchable card, so if you don't want it or already have it, you can give it to a friend or sell it.

Veiled
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved