Heroes of the Storm Forums

Prepare for Closed Beta

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LevasK » January 12, 2015 1:02pm | Report

Are you eager to join the fray and test your mettle in the forge of eternal combat? Well, Closed Beta is just around the corner, on January 13, 2015, and we wanted to take a moment to remind you how you can opt-in for a chance to join us in Heroes of the Storm!

How do I opt-in to test Heroes of the Storm?

If you haven’t opted-in to test Heroes of the Storm yet, now is the perfect time, because we’re continuing to invite more and more players into the Nexus on a regular basis!

In order to give yourself the best chance at gaining access to testing in the future, you’ll want to make sure you’ve opted in to Heroes of the Storm testing using the Beta Profile page found within your Battle.net Account. All you need to do is to check the Heroes of the Storm opt-in box, as pictured below, and save your preferences

As always, be extra mindful of shady characters who wish to steal your login credentials through phishing attempts, which are often disguised by falsified emails and websites. What’s more, Alpha and Beta keys are not necessary and are not currently being given out during this phase of testing. Please be warned that any key generators or other offers for a key are most certainly suspicious.

The best way to ensure an invite is the real deal is to avoid clicking any links. Instead, log in to your Battle.net account and check the Summary section to see if a Heroes of the Storm license has been added to your account.

We have more exciting stuff in store, including another epic giveaway, so make sure to stay tuned to our official site. Also keep an eye on HeroesoftheStorm.com, follow @BlizzHeroes on Twitter, Like Heroes of the Storm on Facebook, and subscribe to Heroes of the Storm on YouTube to keep up with all the latest news and updates!

Thanks again for your continued passion for Heroes of the Storm, and we hope to see you in the Nexus soon!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LevasK
<Moderator>
Remarkable (29)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crs Grim » January 12, 2015 1:56pm | Report
Looking forward to the stuff, you guys have planned.

P.S. That Nazeebo pic uptop is awesome!

Grim is a top rank Heroes player and guide creator. He has over 5600games played with Tassadar. So you can be sure you are getting quality content and info. Today, he is currently a free-agent looking for a pro team. Before he was a former member of TeamCurse Gaming and ZDK gaming.

Feel free to check out the guide:

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Crs Grim
Remarkable (33)
BattleTag:
twitch.tv/cozybison
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mrflippy » January 13, 2015 1:07am | Report
i cant wait for the new map :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I_bbRIkhp8
Want to play? Battletag: flippy#2778

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mrflippy
<Moderator>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Valadeus » January 13, 2015 4:52am | Report
I am extremely excited....sad that I'm staring here at my b.net app waiting for it go online though....
Raynes #1676
Always looking to enjoy a few good games.

Valadeus
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jnight » January 13, 2015 6:24am | Report
Same here, hopefully its back up by the time I get home from work this evening :O

Jnight

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved