Heroes of the Storm Forums

Weekly Sale [Sept 15-22]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 15, 2015 8:25pm | Report

The weekly sale was announced in the Nexus! Check out the items placed on sale for this week, and then head to the Heroes in-game Shop to pick up anything that catches your eye:

Weekly Sale: September 15-22, 2015 PDT

WHAT IS A WEEKLY SALE?
Each Weekly Sale includes deeply discounted real-money prices on individual items for a seven day period, typically beginning and ending on Tuesdays around 2:30 p.m. PDT at that same time. At that time, the items from our previous sale will return to their normal prices, and new items will be discounted.

Until next week..
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halfie » September 17, 2015 1:14pm | Report
My gf and I are still waiting for the elf Sylvannas to go on Sale but Hellhammer Thrall makes me feel like I'm playing Grom Hellscream and I'm guessing that is intentional.

Now to bring in a hero like Grom, a blademaster class :)
Good Luck Have Fun's Tumbler: A Blog made by gamers, for gamers.

Support player for Varsity Blues

Receive 30% off games using my code

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Halfie
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veiled » September 17, 2015 1:36pm | Report
Halfie wrote:

My gf and I are still waiting for the elf Sylvannas to go on Sale but Hellhammer Thrall makes me feel like I'm playing Grom Hellscream and I'm guessing that is intentional.

Now to bring in a hero like Grom, a blademaster class :)

I know this feeling! I am currently waiting for Grunty Murky to go on sale. I'll eventually break down and buy it, then it'll be on sale the next week (just watch)!
Community Manager & Social Media for HeroesLive. <3 Follow me on twitter: @Veiledgg

Veiled
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved