Heroes of the Storm Forums

2 high elo LoL players looking for skilled players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DaeVo » June 13, 2015 12:36pm | Report
Hello, guys.
Both of us have quite some experience in HotS already and we've been really good players at League of Legends.
We're currently aiming to create a team.
Though we're aiming pretty high we do not want to rush things
That's why we don't wanna go for a crazy 6-8h/day schedule like most of these new teams claim to have.
Knowing how teams work and how easily new teams disband we're trying to go with an easy schedule for the first 1-2 months not rushing things, getting to know each other in a chill friendly environment and trying to play like ~2hours per day (not every day needs to be played also)
We don't want to be the best team in the world RIGHT NOW.. we know that's unrealistic so we're aiming for a long-term result and trying to become very good within 2-3 months and being a team that you actually enjoy being with!
Add me in HotS if can identify yourself with what I've said and we'll talk it all through.

Looking forward to seeing you guys!
IGN: DaeVo#2438

DaeVo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krosseur » June 13, 2015 2:56pm | Report
Hello, i'm a former Plat 5, league player and i'm looking for more to start a team. Looking for people who are competitive and can play a lot to practice and are willing to voice chat to coordinate. I am currently around level 30 I just came from league which I played since beta. We have 2 members including myself already. Please contact me soon if you want to start playing.

IGN: Krosseur#1966

Krosseur
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kroma » June 13, 2015 11:44pm | Report
IGN: kroma#1240

Kroma
Quote | PM | +Rep by diehardy » June 16, 2015 7:15am | Report
Battlenet diehardy#1430

diehardy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pint » June 16, 2015 2:25pm | Report
Battlenet Pint#2758

Pint
Quote | PM | +Rep by Luryur » June 17, 2015 2:51pm | Report
Rank 1 with 3.2k MMR
Fully flexible champ pool but pref support/tank
24 years old from N.Ireland
Brief competitive exp with the HoTS community cup and got to rank 6 with team on team league
I have competitive exp with other games in local tournaments (halo/dota2)
Fully flexible schedule as I work from home
Can take and give constructive criticism
I am always trying to improve my skills in game
All VoIP softwarer installed (TS/Mumble/Vent/etc)
Can give 100% dedication to the team, I am aiming to be the best
Despite this i do know how to enjoy what HoTS offers, which helps me think outside the box at times which i feel is important with a flexible game such as this
IGN: IIITheFoxIII#2638

I wont let you down if the best is what you want your team to be.

Luryur

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved