Heroes of the Storm Forums

2300 mmr looking for friends for league

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on HeroesFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamlive » February 20, 2015 6:27pm | Report
I'm looking to start playing league games and get serious with them. I have about 360 games played and plat mmr for quick match. I can play any role. I main stitches and rehgar. Just looking to move up the ladder to rank 1 and need some skilled players to play with. I have a functioning mic. I am eastern time zone and usually play at night time. I don't mind trying out or having a few games to feel out a team. Just post on here or add me in game. Jamlive#1346

2500 mmr quick match 2250 in league.

Jamlive
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamlive » February 21, 2015 4:13pm | Report
went and busted through league and got up to around 2400 in league. still looking for some players to play with

Jamlive
Quote | PM | +Rep by Agerbombs » February 21, 2015 11:39pm | Report
Hi Jam, I will send you a bnet friend request. I am also looking for people to seriously push for rank 1 hero league. I play mostly support/assassin, Malfurion, Uther, Tassadar, Zeratul, Tychus, Valla. East coast timezone, mic, evening availability. Agerbombs#1996
Agerbombs#1996

Agerbombs
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamlive » February 25, 2015 7:27am | Report
bump still looking

Jamlive
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jamlive » February 26, 2015 6:15pm | Report
still on the search for some good quality team mates

Jamlive

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

HeroesFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite HotS hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 HeroesFire | All Rights Reserved